I know the weather is a little too cold to be talking about sun hats, but you will thank me later for this easy trick on how to pack hats next time you’re heading to Diani!
If you are a floppy/fedora or any other type of wide-brimmed hat fan, then you will agree with me when I say that packing a wide hat for a holiday is a pain in the a**. You definitely don’t wanna wear it at the airport especially if the weather is not befitting and even if you’re going on a road trip, you don’t want to have to carry it on your lap all day.
Well thanks to A Pair & A Spare Blogger, there’s a quick and easy hack to packing up that annoying wide brimmed hat.
We got you!
1. The first step is to pack the heavy stuff such as denims and shoes at the bottom to create a base.
2. Once the base is sorted, fold a piece of heavy clothing such as a denim shirt.
3. Stuff the folded piece of heavy clothing in the crown (making sure that the crown fills up) of the hat to prevent the hat from getting deformed.
4. Lay the hat upright onto the flat surface of clothing.
Then start adding your remaining items of clothing around the hat. Preferably the lighter items such as vests and sundresses.
5. Pack all your items around the hat, making sure you pack it all nice & tight so the hat can’t move around.
Once you’ve done that add some more clothes on top so it’s nice & flat and voila! You are ready to hit the beach!